We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, someone who can mold ideas into actions and actions into successful projects. This is an entry-level position and does not require you to have extensive experience, but the candidate should be willing to learn and adapt quickly. You will be working directly with our Creative leads on accounts, creating meaningful, visually interesting designs that can be used for all kinds of marketing materials. You will also be communicating constantly with the content, marketing and strategic teams to solve problems. It’s important that you understand the difference between art and communication design.
- Conceptualization and execution of creative solutions alongside the creative and copy teams. Producing creative ideas and executing them in the frame of the client and organization’s requirements.
- Be open to design and art direction, evaluation, mentorship and feedback.
- Assist in developing creative best practices to create compelling, conceptual visual brand campaigns and formulating strategy.
- Develop an understanding of materials created for different platforms, from social media design to outdoor marketing to web and mixed media collaterals.
- 6 months-2 years of relevant experience creating designs for either advertising agency, creative studio or similar platform.
- Existing portfolio demonstrating varied skills.
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills for collaborating closely with different teams.
- Ability to translate market trends and innovative ideas to creative solutions.
- Flexibility and imaginative thinking.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and passionately defend well-researched decisions both internally and to clients.
- A commitment to understanding Sukali’s creative vision and working methods.