Don't be a part of the conversation.
Be the conversation.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, someone who can mold ideas into actions and successful projects. This is not an entry level position and hence, requires the candidate to have some prior experience with content strategy. You will be responsible for developing and executing content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. You will be using your strategic and creative skills to refine, enhance and drive the brand awareness while being the brain of content curation, planning and research.
•Oversee brand strategy, set content guidelines, and oversee account management.
• Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the Company’s brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
• Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies for client brands.
• Responsible for the scheduling and workflow of advertising and marketing communications projects among agency departments, clients, and vendors.
• Creates layouts, copy, proofs, and other project elements.
• Oversees production of internal and external materials such as brochures, press releases, web copies, newsletters, and executive presentations.
• Ensures that communications are accurate, clear, and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and editorial style; and that they maintain a consistent tone and voice.
• Responsible for writing marketing collateral; newsletters and employee communications; speeches and executive communications; and press releases and fact sheets.
• Writes copy and navigational links for websites, corporate intranets, email communications, and web-based advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Collaborates with Web Designers on blending copy with designs.
• Collaborates with CDO in search-engine-optimization projects.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands and products.
• Leads the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement for social media.
• Defines key performance indicators and implements enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success and progress.
• Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate internal and external key messages and to ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or equivalent
• Minimum experience of 1 years with content strategy
• Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
• Previous copywriting and copyediting experience are a plus.
• Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills
Apply now by sending your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org