We are looking for a candidate who can lead operations support at Sukali. As a creative consultancy, all our operations are influenced by a sense of creativity and innovative methodology. We are committed to making all processes efficient and streamlined, which means we need someone with a strong sense of organization, data handling, everyday logistics management and monthly operations. Our ideal applicant takes initiative, provides feedback for better business practices, manages our day-to-day operations with aplomb and provides a sense of structure that ensures that the creative teams can operate effectively.
- Provide support to CEO, COO and team managers as and when required.
- Assist in human resource management.
- Update internal operation procedures documents as needed.
- Organize, set up and participate in client meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the relevant teams.
- Sort and distribute mails and documents to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents, contract and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Preferably a post-secondary degree in BBA, Management, IT or similar fields.
- Strong and proven organizational and data management skills.
- A team-oriented and collaborative attitude for cross-department communication.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments at one time.
- Strong time management skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, mail platforms, telephone and SMS platforms.
- Ability to handle confidential data.
- Leadership skills that include taking initiative and ownership.